Who We Are
Lakeshore Swim Club is a development and competitive swim club which offers high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability.
It is our mission to enable children to strive to be the best swimmers they can be, as well as instilling in them a strong sense of team spirit.
Lakeshore Swim Club strives to enable children to be the best swimmers they can be, while instilling in them a strong sense of team spirit.
Our Club is built on the following foundation:
- The Club offers competitive and development swimming programs to youth.
- The Club is a not-for-profit organization.
- The Club is governed by a Board of Directors.
- The Club is based in the west end of Toronto, at Gus Ryder pool.
- Our coaches respect the abilities, and are committed to the development, of swimmers.
- Practices are held after school hours and on weekends.
- Competitive members purchase mandatory clothing and equipment as defined at the start of each competitive season.
- Each member family contributes their time to the operations of the Club and to the organization and officiating of swim meets hosted by the Club. This, in turn, keeps fees reasonable.
- Any growth in the membership is controlled and considered.
- The members act in accordance with the Swim Ontario Comprehensive Code of Conduct and Ethics.