Marilyn Bell Swim Classic - Officials
The official’s grid for the Marilyn Bell Swim Classic Meet April 27th – 30th 2023 is available here.
All official’s questions should be directed to email@example.com.
- Sign-up is now closed. For any last-minute changes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require a Deck Evaluation, please e-mail email@example.com
- Bring a reusable water bottle as plastic water bottles will not be available. There is a water filling station on deck and a sink in the officials room to refill your water.
- Officials Hospitality will be available for all sessions. To keep food cost/wastage low, food is provided for the start of each session and intended for those working multiple sessions or those who cannot easily get off-site to grab a meal. Coffee/tea and fruit will be available throughout the day. We thank you for adhering to these requests.
- Timers, the Chief Timer, and Runners wear black bottoms and white tops
- All other on-deck positions wear black bottoms and red tops
- Arrive for the start of warm-up
- The briefing will start 45 minutes prior to the session
- For Thursday evening the briefing will start promptly at 4pm (warm-up is only 30 minutes)
- If working cafeteria or food hospitality, check the job start and end times carefully
Sign-in for your shift in the Olympic Lounge (2nd floor at the top of the main stairs)