Gus Ryder Memorial Cup - Officials
Here is the Official’s Grid for the Gus Ryder Meet November 17th to 19th, 2023.
All official’s questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign-up is now closed. For any last-minute changes, please e-mail email@example.com
- If you require a Deck Evaluation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a reusable water bottle
- Timers, the Chief Timer, and Runners wear black bottoms and white tops
- All other on-deck positions wear black bottoms and red tops
- Safety Marshalls should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of warm up, check in, and be on deck at least 5 mintues before warm up begins
- All other officials, please arrive for the start of warm-up
- The briefing will start 45 minutes prior to the session
- If working food hospitality, check the job start and end times carefully (these are off-set to the on-deck sessions)
Sign-in for your shift in the Olympium Lounge (above main entrance).